Online orders are governed by law 2251/1994 and all its amendments.
- The ordering process is completed by filling in a specialized form.
- The listed prices include 24% VAT.
- All prices are in euro (€).
- Transactions are carried out in euro (€).
The available payment methods for online purchases are the following:
- Bank Transfer (Alpha Bank)
- Cash on Delivery: Full payment is made upon receipt of the merchandise. A fee of € 1.50 is added to the final amount of the exchange.
- Credit or debit card: charges are made using the Alpha e-Commerce service.
Accepted cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners.
- Payment using the Masterpass digital wallet.
Realizing the importance ensuring the security of your online purchases, our company has taken every precaution and all the necessary measures in order to provide online payment services with maximum safety. All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
From the very beginning until the completion of your on-line session, all your personal information is encrypted under the 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL) encryption protocol. Every time you send information towards the system, your browser first encrypts the information using the 128 bits key and then sends the information to the system. The system decodes the information using the same key (which is predetermined at the start of your connection to the service) and then goes on to process the information. The system sends you information using the same encryption procedure.
During your visit to the www.ofthalmos.gr site and pages, it's possible that you may be asked to disclose personal information (such as your name, surname, email address, mailing address, credit card information etc) so that you may order products, but also for us to be able to contact and provide you with updates on our products.
Such personal information is processed by our company in compliance with article 7A paragraph 1(b) (β) Ν. 2472/1997 so as to fulfill the order placed by our customer and will in no way be revealed, disclosed or sold to third parties, unless, according to law, a procedure is implemented for the removal of confidentiality (Ν. 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
The e-shop www.ofthalmos.gr operates according to the Greek and EU legislation and will securely retain your personal data for as long as you are registered with any services regarding www.sissychristidou.com and will delete such information after the expiration of the trade relationship.
FOR GREECE CUSTOMERS
You can return any product, free of charge, for a full refund within 14 working days (the refund may either be monetary or in the form of store credit), on condition that the return is being made due to an error on our behalf.
If you wish to return a product for personal reasons, without there having been an error on behalf of our company, then you will have to cover the return shipping cost. You can only make one exchange per product.
Important: In order to return your order, you must be aware of the order number and select return or exchange (color or size). We cannot process the transaction without these details, so please make sure you have completed the “return form” and included it with your return parcel. You can find the "return form" here. Also, when making an exchange, make sure you have filled in the desired size or color on the return form.
Customers may return a product within 14 days of its shipment, covering the return shipping at their own expense. The company will accept the return ONLY IF there is no damage or wear, and if the product is accompanied by its receipt of purchase, as well as the completed "return form" found here. A full refund will be issued within 14 days of our having received the product.
- You can exchange a product for a different size or color within 7 days of receiving your initial order. In such cases, the return shipping and the new shipping cost is covered at your expense. If the return is being made due to an error on our behalf, we will cover the shipping costs. You can exchange a product only ONCE.
- Make sure you complete the details of the exchange on the “return form” included with your order.
- If you wish to exchange a product for the same product in a different size or color, we will send you the new product to the mailing address provided on the original order, unless an alternate address is specified in the respective area of the return form.
- All merchandise is thoroughly examined upon its return to our company.
- You are responsible for the safe return of products to our company. Please make sure that the products are appropriately packaged and that they will not be damaged during shipping.
- If a product is returned in unsuitable condition, it will not be accepted.
- Our company bears no responsibility for any products returned to us by mistake.
- We strongly recommend you retain your receipt of shipment/courier until the entire procedure of return or exchange has been completed, and you have received an email from us stating that we have received your returned shipment.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Vironos 1, Ilioupoli
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Most of the same terms and conditions as for Greece apply, with a few differences. The differences/points to note are the following:
- If you wish to exchange a product for the same product in a different size or color, you will need to return the product and place a new order using the online e-shop.
- Please make sure you use a mailing service that ensures the value of the merchandise being returned, and always retain the shipping receipt. Mailing services deliver packages during working hours and may require a signature for the delivery, which is why we recommend your order be sent to a work address and not to a residential address.
- A duty is charged when an order crosses country borders and must be paid by the customer who placed the order. Due to the fact that policies and customs fees vary significantly from country to country, we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information. Please keep in mind that customs fees may affect delivery time.
- We would like to inform you that during bank holidays or national holidays in your country, deliveries might not take place. In such cases, please expect your order to arrive on the next available business day.